June 25, 2013

Enundodee (Malayalam Cover)


Hello everyone…. I finally got the chance to record a song after a really long break. I guess I was also looking for the right song. When I saw this film recently, I liked this song especially because of its folkish nature. I believe the original singer, Sithara, won the much deserved Kerala State Award for the Best Female Singer (2012) for this song. So here is my version of the song; I hope you all enjoy listening to it.

 Song: Enundodi
 Malayalam Movie: Celluloid
Composer: M Jayachandran
Lyrics: Engandiyoor ChandrasekharanO
Original Singer: Sithara
Cover By: Rashmi Nair



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey rashmi... i really dont know if you can identify me. i am swetha sagar your classmate at CV till class 9. your voice is like awesome, great going. I just landed up on your blog when i was looking for some naive voices. enjoy singing