July 4, 2008

Parayathe Ariyathe...

I am a big fan of NVK Sir's renditions, especially his ghazals. I have always wanted to sing a duet with him. Due to work and travel, I was not able to upload songs for a long time. Last month NVK Sir asked me if I am interested in singing a Malayalam song; and I was delighted! So, here we are, with this hit song 'Parayathe Ariyathe'. Give it a listen and feel free to leave your comments and suggestions.

Singers: Yesudas K.J & Chitra K.S
Movie: Udayananu Tharam (2005)
Music Director: Deepak Dev
Lyrics: Kaithapram
Rendered by: NV Krishnan & Rashmi


Muziboo.com Upload Music

7 comments:

Murali Venkatraman said...

Rashmi:

why did u not send a mail ?! NVK informed me in esnips and I got to hear it. You have sung very nicely. But the tune itself does not stick to my mind.

Jo said...

Hey Rashmi, this is a beautiful work. You have sung very nicely and your improvisations were too good. :-)

Mad Max said...

very very nicely done indeed...

Vidyu said...

Lovely both of u! Ur voices compliment each other :-)

Sindhuja Bhakthavatsalam said...

Sweet rendition there! :)
Although the basic tune is not that great, I loved the first interlude...
Beginning of second charanam shruthi seems to slip (dip) a bit.

Priyanka Nair said...

wow,Reshmi..I am really very much impressed.I cannot believe this.what a voice?Hey,I am sure that you would defenitely become a playback singer if you really try hard.Oh my I love your voice.Kuyil naadam pole.I am speechless.One suggestion,I would love to hear you sing Munbe va en anbe va.Hope you will not disappoint me.I am proud to say that you are my cousin too.Good Luck

What Next ? said...

Hello Rashmi, that was wonderful!!

do you have mp3 of this song , would you mind sending me if you have please? my email id is binusweet AT gmail DOT com

Thanks