September 20, 2010

Sonnalum Ketpadhillai (Tamil Cover with Raj Kumar Anjan)



Movie: Kadhal Virus (2002)
Singers: Unnikrishnan & Harini
Music Director: A.R. Rahman
Lyrics: Vaali
Cover: Raj Kumar Anjan , Rashmi Nair
Picture courtesy - My friend, Mithun

Today, its been 3 years since I started audio blogging. I have made a number of good friends and learnt a lot from all the great feedback. Thank you to all of you for listening to my songs; thanks for all the encouragement!

On this occasion, I wanted to upload a song. Hope you like this duet from both of us.
Do feel free to leave your comments.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome voice, awesome modulation and dynamics. you should really try in playback..
just one question, is this song in original pitch or lowered by 1/2 note.. but nevertheless beautiful.....